Pesalink is a new interbank service that enables you to transfer funds from one bank account to another bank account in real time available 24/7.
Pesalink service is currently available on the Paramount Mobile app only.
You can send or receive as little as Ksh. 10/- upto Ksh. 999,999/- instantly.
Enables you to conveniently send money directly to the recipient’s bank account within seconds. It’s safe, saves you money and time as the transaction is instant.
How to use:
Terms & Conditions:
- Link your Phone: Select PESALINK from your Paramount Mobile app and link your Paramount Bank’s accounts with your mobile number.Linking is free of charge.
- Send To Phone: Select PESALINK menu followed by send to phone enter the phone number (receiver's phone number must be linked) and follow the easy steps.
- Send To Account: enables you to enter the account number of the receiver and select the bank of the receiver your sending funds to.
- Send To Card:enter the Card number your sending funds to. Ensure the receiver bank is able to receive funds to card.
- The default Paramount mobile transaction limit set of Ksh. 200,000 (daily and per transaction) applies to this service for sending transactions. You can request for an increase in the mobile transaction limit by officially writing to the bank or visiting your branch.
- Maximum of only 5 accounts can be linked.
- In case a transaction is sent wrongly please contact email@example.com or your branch immediately. Any dispute claim shall be addressed within 7 working days.
Please read our Disclaimer for further details.
1. Which banks are able to send or receive Pesalink transactions?
List of Banks providing Pesalink service.